VICTOR MELDER SRI LANKA LIBRARY
7, Benambra Street, Broadmeadows, Vic 3047, Australia.
Web Site < www.vmsl-library.com >
ACQUISITIONS FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 BOOKS
1. Folktales from the Villages Around Kandy by D. P. Wickramasinghe, 2012
2. The Black Australian by Sunil Govinnage, 2012 (No’s 1 -2, Donated by Mrs Prabhathi Bassanayake, Roxburgh Park, Vic)
3. Portrait of a Sri Lankan Malay by B. D. K. Saldin, 2003.
4. The Sri Lankan Malays and Their Language by B. D. K. Saldin, 2001
5. A Concise Sri Lankan Malay Dictionary, with Meanings in Standard Malay & English by B. D. K. Saldin, 2007 (No’s 3 – 5, Donated by the Author, Dehiwela, Sri Lanka)
6. Laki’s Book of Owls by Laki Senanayake, 2013. (Donated by Stefan D’Silva, Engadine, NSW)
7. Sri Lanka’s Tame Elephants by Jayantha Jayewardene, 2013 (Donated by the Author, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka)
8. The Hungry Ghosts by Shyam Selvadurai, 2014. (Donated by Ms Michelle de Kretser, Sydney, NSW)
1. ‘The Ceylankan’, Journal of the Ceylon Society of Australia, Journal 66, Vol XVII, No 2, March 2014.
2. Combined Charities Newsletter, April 2014.